The Roo is a portable, easy-to-use prenatal listening system that allows you to hear, track and save your unborn baby’s heartbeat, starting at 20 weeks! It uses Hubble Connected’s innovative sound tracking software, so you can listen and share with friends and family.
The Hubble Connected Roo is our award-winning prenatal audio monitor that allows pregnant mothers, to hear their unborn baby's heartbeat from the comfort of their home - no gels or wires required.
Download the Hubble Connected App to track your pregnancy, read frequently asked pregnancy questions, count your kicks, track your bump, share the heartbeat with friends and family and much more!
- Fetal Heartbeat detection starting at 20 weeks of pregnancy
- Connects wirelessly to any compatible smartphone, tablet, or PC
- Listen to your unborn baby’s heartbeat in real time
- Share the heartbeat recording with friends and family and track developmental milestones
- The Roo requires no messy gels
- Comprehensive Roo content is available on the HubbleClub app
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
- Track kicks, water intake, and more
- No radiation – 100% safe to use